After successfully servicing the Australian wholesale bearing market for nearly a decade, we then recognized that the New Zealand bearing market also suffered without a reliable & efficient wholesale bearing supplier.
New Zealand Bearings was developed using the tried and true meathods that work so well for Australian Bearings. The right service, the right stock and the right price, three things our company offers that the New Zealand market was distinctly missing. The Right Alternative.
Since the inception of New Zealand Bearings we have cemented ourselves in the market as the leading wholesale supplier to the bearing industry and with both stock and support readily available to us from our Australian counterparts we will continue to build on that reputation.
Notable achievements include:
- 2005 Opened our New Zealand operation.
- Formal distributorship for New Zealand Bearings on Asahi, ARB, KRW, McGill and Rollway,
- 2006 Acquired Shorlube bush distributorship.
- 2008 Became exclusive distributor for Italian brand Beco, specializing in High temp and stainless steel bearings.
- 2010 Launched new website & Customer Portal.
We now have stock holdings in New Zealnd of over NZD 1,300,000 in immediate stock with overnight access of over NZD 10,000,000.
We are proud of our companies in both Australia and New Zealand and encourage our customer to visit us for a first hand look of our facilities.